Wednesday 17 February 2016

I don't need Bale, Benzema to come to my house for dinner - Cristiano ronaldo

Real Madrid star,  Cristiano Ronaldo, has claimed that he does not need his striking partners, Karim Benzema and Gareth Bale to come to his house for dinner before they can have good relationship.
Real's usual forward trio of Benzema, Bale and Cristiano, known as BBC, is often compared to the equally potent MSN combination of Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez and Neymar Jr deployed at arch rivals Barcelona.
It has been suggested that the Barcelona trio are better friends than their Real counterparts and thus more effective.
But Ronaldo countered that view by saying: "If people say that their friendship is better than ours, then I can't stop them."
"But I don't need Bale or Benzema to come to my house for dinner, the important thing is that we all get on well on the pitch," he explained.
"At Manchester United I won the Champions League and I didn’t speak with (Rio) Ferdinand, (Ryan) Giggs or (Paul) Scholes. We said hello to each other and that was it," Ronaldo said.

No comments:

Post a Comment