Sunday 28 February 2016

I will never marry an actor-Halima Abubakar reveals


Halima Abubakar is back at it again
I will never marry an actor-Halima Abubakar

Halima Abubakar has opened up on the kind of man she likes, vowing never to marry an actor..Read excerpts from her interview with the Nation *On men finding her intimidating...* Well, that will be the man’s business because I didn’t tell such a man not to go to school, or have a library; I cannot afford not to be myself because of a man who feels intimidated by me. A man should even be happy to encourage me. Any man that is intimidated by a lady is not a man. I have, however, learnt to be tolerant of people. I have learnt to ignore a lot of side talks; I have learnt to be patient she reveals to her fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment