Sunday 20 March 2016

woman shares photos of horrific allergic reaction to hair die which made her unrecognizable

Instagram user, Chemere Armstrong had a severe allergic reaction after using a Henna hair dye. The photos she posted shows her face swollen and her her eyes completely shut. In the caption of the photo, Armstrong who is also a a health and fitness vlogger describes the scary ordeal; "If you been following me for a while you know that I tried to be as transparent as possible. You will also know that my 100 days of just juice and smoothies has been very important to me. Today is day 100!!! The past couple of days has been extremely rough. I mention before that I die my hair with a hair die that was what made me become like this over the past few weeks. Please
be careful of the kind of die you use they may have dangerous side effects on you and your skin --EjikeNaija.

No comments:

Post a Comment